Lincoln School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Welcome to Lincoln School! The PTO sponsors many valuable programs and services for our students, staff, and parents such as the student directory, educational additions to the classrooms, cultural arts assemblies and seasonal events, staff training and appreciation events, beautification efforts around Lincoln, and more. We need your help!
* PTO MEMBERSHIP: Yearly membership is $10 per family, and we encourage every family to join. Your participation is critical to our success and helps us provide programs and services aimed at making your child’s experience at Lincoln School the best it can be. Register by using Membership Toolkit. Scroll down for details.
* PTC SCHOLARSHIP: The Parent Teacher Council (PTC) is a district-wide volunteer organization that awards scholarships to graduating Westfield High School seniors, made possible by the generosity of Westfield families who contribute to this fund. A suggested donation of $10 - $100 or more per family goes a long way to furthering the education of our Westfield students.
* PTO WEBSITE/NEWSLETTER: Check out the PTO website powered by Membership Toolkit and our newsletter, Lincoln Ledger regularly for all the latest info including volunteer opportunities, forms you may need, and much more.
JOIN US!: If you would like to get involved, please don’t hesitate to send us an email (email@example.com). There is something for you no matter the amount of time you are able to commit!
Thank you for your support!
Lincoln School PTO CO-Presidents
Tamra Feldman & Shelly Goldklang
Sign up for Membership Toolkit !!!
- Be a class parent
- Purchase Spiritwear and other items
- Stay connected to our school community and/or events
Sign Ups and Communications for 2021-2022 school year.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another school/organization that uses
Membership Toolkit, you can use the same email and password to login.
You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
Important - please use the same email address that you have on file for Genesis to create Membership Toolkit
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
3. Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTO Membership dues for access to directory, Masks & Spirit Wear, PTC & Special Education Scholarships Donations. All of your Back-to- School needs in one convenient place!