Lincoln School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Welcome to Lincoln School! The PTO sponsors many valuable programs and services for our students, staff, and parents such as the student directory, educational additions to the classrooms, cultural arts assemblies and seasonal events, staff training and appreciation events, beautification efforts around Lincoln, and more. We need your help!
* PTO MEMBERSHIP: Yearly membership is $10 per family, and we encourage every family to join. Your participation is critical to our success and helps us provide programs and services aimed at making your child’s experience at Lincoln School the best it can be.
* PTC SCHOLARSHIP: The Parent Teacher Council (PTC) is a district-wide volunteer organization that awards scholarships to graduating Westfield High School seniors, made possible by the generosity of Westfield families who contribute to this fund. A suggested donation of $10 - $100 or more per family goes a long way to furthering the education of our Westfield students.
PTO WEBSITE: Check our website and the Lincoln Ledger frequently for all the latest info including volunteer opportunities, forms you may need, and much more. You can find the link to our website on Lincoln’s home page: https://lincoln.westfieldnjk12.org
JOIN US!: If you would like to get involved, please don’t hesitate to send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com There is something for you no matter the amount of time you are able to commit!
Thank you for your support!
Lincoln School PTO CO-Presidents
Christina Chung & Tara Hannan-Karlbon
- Click here and then click 'Parent Sign Up'
- Enter your email, name and the code: westfield
- Once you sign up, a link will be sent immediately to your email. If you do not see an email from MobileArq, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Click the link, enter a new password and you're done!
- Be sure to download the MobileArq App on your mobile device so you always have your directory with you. Look for it on the App Store OR Google Play